WHAT IS VIZPIN ACCESS CONTROL?
VIZpin Access Control works with Cloud Management Tools and Smartphone Apps so you can manage and control access to doors, gates, and latches.
The VIZpin access control systems have a built-in, long-range Bluetooth reader and can be mounted in a secure area away from weather and vandals or out-of-sight for architecturally and historically sensitive installations.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A FEW PLACES IT CAN BE USED:
- Upgrade existing access control system to enable Smartphone access
- Send anyone electronic keys for specific and only those access point
- Manage Turnover – Assign credentials that can automatically expire
- Use Your Smartphone for Multiple Sites – Link access to classrooms, buildings, and facilities without having to carry multiple credentials
- Improve Student Safety – Manage and track access anytime anywhere
Gates and Garages
- Improves convenience and reduces operating costs
- Uses Bluetooth which works up to 30 feet (10 M)
- Send, revoke, and monitor electronic keys anytime from anywhere
- Make one-time keys or last for an hour, day, month, or year
- Doesn’t depend on WiFi or cellular coverage so it is perfect for remote sites where networks are too expensive, unavailable or unreliable.
- Perfect for granting access to service technicians, contractors, truck drivers, and vendors at a moment’s notice.
- Secure, reliable, and convenient Access Control at a fraction of the cost of traditional access control systems.
- Revoke and monitor keys regularly for employees, guests, and vendors
- Due to changing employees, schedules, and vendors, VIZpin makes it easy to send, revoke, and monitor electronic keys anytime from anywhere.
- VIZpin increases security, improves convenience, and reduces costs. Your phone is your key.