Proudly Serving Savannah
Covenant is your local choice for commercial and residential
security and surveillance. We earn your business every day with
no contracts by committing ourselves to offer exceptional,
local service and proactive protection. We offer security solutions
including security cameras, monitoring services, security systems,
automation options, access control, intercom systems, and more.
Call the Security Experts: 912-272-4383 or 844-458-1094
Covenant services all properties including residences, commercial properties, HOAs, warehouses, and more!
Covenant Security Surveillance is your one-stop shop for surveillance options. Monitor any area directly from your phone with Covenant Security Surveillance’s variety of surveillance cameras:
See what you care about, instantly.
SMART COMMERCIAL SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
POLE MOUNTED SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
Keep your community safe with Pole Mounted Systems
Guard your Gates. Protect your Parks.
Security Systems & Monitoring
Covenant’s security packages offer an extra layer of security to protect your home or business. Build your own package to fit your property’s needs with a variety of motion and environmental sensors.
Kick back and relax with 24/7/365 monitoring! Covenant is proud to offer affordable monthly monitoring with NO contracts attached.
New Residential Monitoring starts at $29.99 New Commercial Monitoring starts at $36.99
Home Security Panel Options
Qolsys iQ 4 Panel
WAREHOUSE SECURITY & SURVEILLANCE SOLUTIONS
Make your home a smart home! Covenant’s automation services give you total control of your home or business with access to your lights, thermostats, locks, and more straight from your phone so you can manage your energy usage and save money!
Looking for more? Covenant can make your home smarter with:
Access Control works with Cloud Management Tools and Smartphone Apps so you can manage and control access to doors, gates, and latches.
Access Control systems have a built-in, long-range Bluetooth reader and can be mounted in a secure area away from weather and vandals or out-of-sight for architecturally and historically sensitive installations.
A FEW PLACES IT CAN BE USED:
- Upgrade existing access control system to enable Smartphone access
- Send anyone electronic keys for specific and only those access point
- Manage Turnover – Assign credentials that can automatically expire
- Use Your Smartphone for Multiple Sites – Link access to classrooms, buildings, and facilities without having to carry multiple credentials
- Improve Student Safety – Manage and track access anytime anywhere
Gates and Garages
- Improves convenience and reduces operating costs
- Uses Bluetooth which works up to 30 feet (10 M)
- Send, revoke, and monitor electronic keys anytime from anywhere
- Make one-time keys or last for an hour, day, month, or year
- Doesn’t depend on WiFi or cellular coverage so it is perfect for remote sites where networks are too expensive, unavailable or unreliable.
- Perfect for granting access to service technicians, contractors, truck drivers, and vendors at a moment’s notice.
- Secure, reliable, and convenient Access Control at a fraction of the cost of traditional access control systems.
- Revoke and monitor keys regularly for employees, guests, and vendors
- Due to changing employees, schedules, and vendors, Access Control makes it easy to send, revoke, and monitor electronic keys anytime from anywhere.
- Access Control increases security, improves convenience, and reduces costs. Your phone is your key.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Intercom Systems You Can Rely On
Covenant intercom systems are stand-alone systems that communicate with visitors and open doors from either the touchpad or your smartphone.
Be in control of your doors with a Covenant intercom system. Our intercom system is available with a variety of features and options, including:
- Cloud-hosted apps and visitor call logs; all updates are done online
- Crystal clear 2MP 120° view camera with IP quality duplex audio
- Access Control capability and time-limited visitor QR codes
- Ability to call resident telephone numbers using VOIP
When each visitor places a call to a resident or enters an access code, the system will take a snapshot of the visitor and record the image with the date and time and resident being called and whether or not the door strike was activated. This visitor call log can be accessed by the authorities if needed, should there be a security incident in the building.
Ready for your free estimation?
Contact Covenant for your free estimation! Not sure where to begin? Our team will walk-through your property and security goals in a free security consultation to ensure you get the best possible security custom to your needs!