Our Covenant to Our Customers
To Go Above and Beyond
We believe good security starts with trust. You deserve to feel secure in your home or business, which is why we commit to offering the best service we can and will always offer service after the sale to make sure you always feel secure in the quality of your equipment.
To Earn Your Business Every Day
We believe the quality of our service is enough to earn your business every day, which is why we don’t trap our customers in long-term contracts. If you’re not happy with our monthly services, you will not be penalized for discontinuing.
To Be Christ-Centered
We are proud to be a Christian-owned and operated company. We stand behind biblical values including integrity, honesty, compassion, and fairness. We treat all employees and customers with the respect and grace we are given.
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9
Meet Scott & Connie
The Covenant Team
Director of Business Development & Customer Service
Business Development Manager
Join the Covenant family!
We are currently looking for technicians to join the northwest Covenant team. Job responsibilities include installation, configuration, troubleshooting, as well as post-installation on various automation, surveillance camera & alarm systems. This opportunity could be for an experienced person or someone new to the industry willing to learn a trade.
Please mail your resume to Scott George at [email protected]
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Knowledge of and experience with security systems and surveillance cameras are preferred, but a desire to learn and willingness to be trained are required.
- Excellent and creative troubleshooting skills with YouTube and Google
- Excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to lift 50 – 70 lbs
- Climbing ladders
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as scaffolding, attics, crawl spaces, and drop ceilings.